Posted on December 6, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I have been noticing that recently, things have been slipping as regards chores... And with winder being here, I am now in Hibernation Mode. as well as being ill currently and not wanting to be out of bed, I have started to get myself into a small habit of Writing small ToDo lists that need to be done.
Once i have done a task, i can cross it off and get that feeling of achievement and wanting to complete another. Motivation can lack at times but unlike some, I can self motivate, which is GREAT!!! So tonight well morning.. i have been getting few things sorted and once it is done i will have one more thing crossed off my list! WOOHOO!!!
I do suggest, if you feel deflated and have loads to do, follow these lil rules
- Write up a ToDo/Task list for the week and keep it simple and achieveble.
- Keep it small and if you need to, add deadlines to them.
- Once you have crossed 3-4 off your list, add a few more that need to be done for that week.
- Ensure that your list isn't growing too much.. around 5-15 tasks for the week.
- If you think of a few tasks that need to be done in the first few days of teh week, add them only then once a few are done add others that can be done later on. This keeps the list going and yet not as long.
I do find it enjoyable adding a few tasks to the list and seeing what i have crossed off during the week. i do need to keep this habit going to ensure that i am not being lazy and getting things done.
If you need more motivation.. feel free to join and add me on here we can chat about things!